Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Flee!

He's trying to creep in again but this time I'm Not Letting Him!  Yes, Satan is at it again.  He LOVES messing with me and knows exactly how to do it ... and do it again and again and again.  What Satan doesn't know is that this time I am holding onto God's Truth that tells me if I humble myself before Him and resist the devil, he will flee from me so watch out Satan!  God's truth is by FAR worth more than any of your lies!
God's Truth also tells me how very real these evil forces are, that we are fighting against evil rulers and mighty powers in a very dark world.  Satan is real, but he also is under God's authority.  He is going to do everything he can to rip us apart to the point of separation from Christ BUT the good news is our God is greater than all of that filth, and He has provided us with weapons .... spiritual weapons in fact that will destroy Satan's schemes if we use them correctly. 
So put on your armor people!  God has already warned us that the devil prowls around like a roaring lion just looking for someone to deceive and devour. "So stand ready, with truth as a belt tight around your waist, with righteousness as your breastplate, and as your shoes the readiness to announce the Good News of peace. At all times carry faith as a shield; for with it you will be able to put out all the burning arrows shot by the Evil One. And accept salvation as a helmet, and the word of God as the sword which the Spirit gives you." Ephesians 6:14-17. Now that is some pretty powerful ammo to fire out, so let's stand firm together and knock that dirty devil out with every piece of armor fully intact!
As for the adoption process, I just received a letter in the mail from the USCIS stating they need more paperwork before they can continue my review.  God's hand has been ALL over this adoption process so I'm gonna put on my armor and carry on!  Still no word on a referral, yet.
Praise God for providing the armor - Praise God for the strength we gain when we do in fact overcome the devil - Praise God for His power in this dark and evil world - Praise God for Jesus!
Pray for strength for ALL of us to stand firm - Pray that we would trust God's authority in every situation that we might face - Pray that I am able to get the paperwork needed for a USCIS clearance - Pray for my sweet baby girl.

"So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7

Love-
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment