Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wait, I say!

With tears rolling down my face, I am reminded once again that my thoughts are not His thoughts and my ways certainly are not His ways.  I pulled up my blog and I noticed a new post written just this morning by the family in which I am side by side with, as far as timelines go.  Actually, I was expecting to receive my referral before they did as I sent in my application a few days before there's was sent.  They too, were awaiting an infant girl so I knew that we would be receiving that phone call around the same time with mine being first, of course. It was so obvious that the process would go this way.  I had it all planned out of course, until today. You see today I found out differently.  Today I found out my plans on this process were once again, NOT God's plans.  Today I read a blog that was full of joy and excitement and happy tears and relief to finally get to see a picture of that sweet baby girl that God has waiting for them.....a baby girl that is their own.  Today I got to read about another referral that went out ... a referral that was supposed to go out after mine. I may be writing this with tears still running down my face BUT I praise God for the joy He has given the Kohout family this week.
So with that said, I am still waiting....and it is okay because it's not time yet.
Would you pray with me ...

Father, God - I have been waiting on my referral for my sweet baby LyLah for awhile now.  I come before you today to ask for Your help. I pray that You would increase my faith and my patience and my trust in Your perfect timing for Your perfect plan for my life. I will put my complete trust in You with confidence and in expectation of Your answer to my prayer, whenever that may come. Thank You that You are always with me ... Thank You that You hear my prayers and will answer in Your time and in Your way. I know Lord, that You are without limits. Thank You for Your Truth and Your unfailing love .... Thank You for always keeping Your promises to me.  God, I believe with all my heart, soul and mind that Your plan for my life is best, Your timing is perfect.Thank You, Lord. In Your will is the safest place to be, God help me to stay there. God help me to keep my eyes fixed on You today and for always. Thank You, Lord ... in Jesus' name

"Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!" Psalm 27:14

Love-
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment