Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Psalm 62:5

"Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him."

 Notice it doesn't say "let this part of me" or "let that part of me" or "let just a little bit of me" it says let ALL OF ME!  So, as I read this verse over again and attempt to relate it to my own personal circumstance it might read something like this ... Let my impatient, weak, quiet, emotional, weary, irritable, sinner self wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him!  My hope IS in Him so the question then would be why would I do anything BUT wait quietly before Him? Well, I have yet to figure this one out so if any of you do have an answer then please let me know, will ya?!
There are more precious pictures of that sweet baby girl that may or may not be mine that I continue to follow. She definitely has a special place in my heart and will continue to be in my prayers but if it is in fact not who God has picked out for me then that will be okay.  God has the perfect match for me and I will continue to wait, to the best of my ability, with ALL that I am in quiet and complete trust in the One who saved me!

Praise God for Truth - Praise God for His wisdom - Praise God for His authority - Praise God for Jesus!

Pray for all ears to hear Truth and to filter out Satan's lies - Pray for guidance in wisdom - Pray for submission to His authority and complete trust - Pray for growth in relationships with Jesus - Pray for the Kohout family as they continue on in the adoption process - Pray for my sweet baby girl ...  right where she is!

Love-
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment