Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

10,001 reasons

... and today I have 10,001 reasons to praise God! Yes! Today was the day! Happy May Day to me! I got the call! Finally! I now have a beautiful face to put with the thought of the child, hand picked by God, just for me!  This morning I received an email from my coordinator Leigh Ann that said to give her a call on her cell phone.  So, with my heart pounding probably around 150 beats per minute, I dialed the number ...  only to get on the other end "the number you have dialed is unavailable". Seriously??!! I continued to dial the number from my cell phone and it still did not work.  I then got a second set of eyes to make sure I was dialing the correct number and sure enough, I was. What in the world? Finally I emailed Leigh Ann back to tell her this number was not working.  Of course it was not working, right? Just one more attempt to perfect my patience ... ha! Yeah right! Anyway, what seemed like 24 hours, which most likely was probably around 30 minutes, I waited to hear back from Leigh Ann. Yes indeedy! She had given me the wrong number! God is quite humorous, yeah?! Those were not my exact thoughts at that particular time but as I look back on the moment, it was pretty funny.
Eventually, the call took place and I was asked if I was ready to receive the email with my referral ... DUHHHHH! Of course I was ready! I got off the phone with Leigh Ann so she could make the call to another guy who then in turn sent me the email with my beautiful baby girl, who was in fact the one I had been following for the last couple of weeks! She is about 4 months old and absolutely beautiful! Praise God! I cannot write her name in this blog, but I can tell you that it starts with an "L" which will be quite the tongue twister when added to LyLah Lucille! God had that planned all out, too! I also am unable to post any pictures on the internet, but I will have some with me at all times I am sure !
I immediately called my mom when I received the email while I was at work this morning and would you guess what played overhead while on the phone with her? The lullaby tune play when a baby is born! My mom actually heard it being played over the phone and until tonight when I corrected her, she was certain they played that just for me! Well mom, GRMC did not play the lullaby on my behalf today, but I'm pretty sure that God did!
Today May 1, 2012 will definitely be a day remembered. Today I have a picture to go with a name I have been holding onto for quite some time.  Today for me the word "mom" has a new meaning.  Today is the day God blessed me with a beautiful baby girl, LyLah Lucille, whom He chose just for me!
Praise God for today! Praise God for His timing! Praise God for IAG (my agency) and their entire staff! Praise God for Jesus!
Pray for an increase in faith because of the hope that we have in Jesus - Pray that we would be filled with wisdom and understanding to be able to grow in our knowledge of Him - Pray that we would be a light shining for Jesus in all that we say and do always - Pray for my sweet baby LyLah to be covered in God's love!

"I asked Him for this child, and He gave me what I asked for." 1 Samuel 1:27

"10,000 Reasons"  Matt Redman

http://youtu.be/DXDGE_lRI0E

Love,
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment