Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Prayer + Trust = Peace

Yes! This is exactly what I am feeling right now! At peace! I almost hate to admit it as it kinda makes me sound a bit cold hearted perhaps? I should be on pins and needles, right? Waiting for an email saying I have been submitted to court.  Well don't get me wrong, you see I do actually check my email pretty regularly ... just in case ;)  BUT,  I can do it all with a really good feeling knowing that either way it is okay! Why? Because it will come when it comes, and it will be at just the right time .... God's time!
This 6:30 prayer time has been a pretty amazing experience to say the least. There has been a bond created ... through prayer.  A trust in each other has been formed, knowing there will be 5 other people praying for one another. Is God pretty amazing or what?! I think yes!  These women have helped me to come to the throne boldly, with confidence, knowing He is hearing our prayers and I can now wait expectantly!  I can wait expectantly NOT with expectations as this is God's plan not mine!  I can wait expectantly, knowing He will answer and His answer will be good!
So through my morning prayer time plus being able to trust in His plan in this more and more every day, I am feeling a peace within me that is oh so good and I pray will continue on through the process!
Praise God for being available to us 24/7 - Praise God for proving to us over and over again that He is in fact trustworthy - Praise God for furthering our knowledge of Him which in turn can lead to an overwhelming sense of peace - Praise God for Jesus!
Pray for court dates and decrees before they close - Pray for trust in whatever circumstance you might be facing - Pray for peace knowing that God is good - Pray for my sweet baby LyLah and the other 5 precious babies who have been brought together by God Almighty!


"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

Love-
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment