Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27

Friday, October 7, 2011

And so the wait begins

Today I received an email from IAG (International Adoption Guides), the agency that I sent my application to. They said they received it and will start processing it immediately.  I will be getting an Ethiopia Program Manual in the mail in the next few days that will answer many of my questions, pose further questions, give me a clear idea of the policies and expectations and what I need to be working on each step of the way.  My coordinator that Ive been speaking with is Leigh Ann.  She has been awesome already and very supportive and encouraging!
So now comes the waiting in which I am SO not good at .... AT ALL!  I am convinced though that God will use this to help me grow in so many ways.  I cant hardly wait to see what He has planned!  Im ready to get out of my comfort zone and be the woman of God He has created me to be!
Have I mentioned lately how amazingly awesome my family and friends are?! There have been so many people who have supported me in this already through encouraging words, prayers, phone calls, text messages, emails, fundraising ideas and I have even received a monetary gift!  God has shown His providence already!  This is only the beginning of the many tears of joy that are to come!
So as the wait begins, praise God for His hands in this already, praise Him for His Word that is easily available to guide us in all that we do, praise Him for being available to talk to 24/7 - pray for Leigh Ann as she guides me through this process - pray that I would be patient! 
I am praying for all of you as well, that you would be blessed and be able to see Jesus through this amazing process of adoption!

"O our God, we thank You and praise Your glorious name!" 1 Chronicles 29:13

<3

amy

No comments:

Post a Comment