Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27

Saturday, September 1, 2012

"47"

I would like to introduce to you, two very special people in my life.  These people I have known now for nearly 36 years.  They have been there with me and for me through the good, the bad, and even the ugly!  These people you see, are my parents! Yes! I would like to take a minute, which is MUCH less than they deserve, to tell you just why I love them.
My parents I believe are pretty much my two biggest fans!  They have been and always are there for me. Every single ball game or band concert or whatever it might have been, they were there.  The support that they continue to provide is key in knowing I can always count on them, no matter what.
The love they have shown to me is neverending. Not only do they show their love through the three simple words ... I love you ... but through their actions as well. They have encouraged me, disciplined me, simply loved me in so many ways and I know this love is true. This love is genuine. They pretty much do ANYthing for me, even if it means sacrificing something of their own. There love for me is constant.  Unfortunately, they get the brunt of my irritabilities and frustrations a good portion of the time, but they continue to love and support me anyway. Not only do they love me, but they forgive me.
You see my mom and dad will be celebrating their 47th wedding anniversary in just a few short days and I just wanted to let them and everyone else know, just how much they mean to me.  I fall way short when it comes to telling them myself so here ya go mom and dad!  I love you more than you could know and I thank God for giving me you both!  You truly are a blessing to me and I'm not really sure what I would do without you. There certainly is no greater love than that of our Lord Jesus Christ, but I get to experience many characteristics of His love through you both. Thank you for that kind of love. Thank you for all that you do, always! I Love You and Happy Anniversary!
As for the adoption process, I received my MOWA letter and passport this week and the medical exam is scheduled for next week! Praise God! So I have 4/5 documents with the 5th one scheduled!  Once my agency gets the report from the medical exam, they then can submit my case to the US Embassy! Things continue to move! Prayers continue to be answered! God's hand continues to be revealed! This entire process continues to have God's hand written ALL over it! Oh yeah!
Praise God for my mom and dad! Praise God for His love that shines through others! Praise God for all the movement in the adoption process! Praise God for Jesus!
Pray for my mom and dad, that there love for God and for each other would continue to grow every day, and that they would enjoy their time together celebrating 47 years of marriage - Pray for God's love to shine through you in ways that give all glory to God - Pray for continued movement in the adoption process and that I would have baby LyLah in my arms very soon - Pray for continued protection, strength and health for LyLah and the nannies taking care of her!


"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." 1 Corinthians 13:7



Love,
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment