Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Praise God From Whom all Blessings Flow

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow ...
Praise Him, all creatures here below ...
Praise Him , above ye heavenly hosts ...
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost ...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. All blessings. Blessing: a special favor, mercy, benefit. God IS the giver of life - life is a special favor given to us because of His great mercy and is nothing less than a benefit. We have been given a life FULL of blessings that come only from God our Father. Praise Him!

Praise Him, all creatures here below. All creatures. Everything created, inanimate or animate. Not only are we called to praise Him, but even the stars in the sky and the whales in the sea are to praise Him (and what beautiful music they can make!)


Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts. Heavenly Hosts. The angels, archangels and cheribum are to praise God, too.


Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!


This week I did quite a bit of worrying. I worried about documents that I needed to get completed and notarized, time frame of forms needing to be sent off, getting cleared by the state in order to even be able to adopt in the first place, and so on and so forth. God has given me affirmation after affirmation concerning this adoption, so you would think I would be able to just rest easy buuuuut that is not the case. I continue to worry. On the other hand, it never fails! Every time I start to worry, God provides an outpouring of His love through His word, a song or through another person. By the end of the week I got my document notarized correctly (5th times a charm .... geesh!!), I received a phone call from the director of one of the therapy groups I had applied for and meet with him this Thursday to go over some info and hopefully be will be starting PRN work very soon, and to top it all off I was informed about another fundraiser that will be taking place next week that was completely unexpected! Talk about blessings! God continues to bless me despite the fact that I continue to worry. Our God is full of love and grace and mercy and forgiveness. For this reason I can do nothing BUT praise Him!
I continue to wait on the completed home study report so continue to pray for Jan, Jim and Leigh Ann as they review it! And as always, pray for my sweet baby girl!


Father, I pray for everyone who is reading this blog, for the friendships you have given to me, for all of the ways each one of them have blessed me ... Father, bless them, provide for them and love on them ... Father, forgive me for all of the times I worry instead of trusting in You ... thank you Father for Jesus and it's in His name that I pray -


"The Lord always keeps His promises; He is gracious in all He does." Psalm 145:13"


"Praise God, From Whom all Blessings Flow" David Crowder

http://youtu.be/GOFheF00fi0

Love-
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment